Garment Technician FTEAnnule et remplace
Aqualung, job offer : Garment Technician FTE
We are looking for a Garment technician to work on various products we are developing at the Group level.
You will be involved in the final development stage of the products on a daily basis, checking the fitting, measurements and the workmanship of the garments. You work with offer samples and style samples to ensure the best quality before production. Your role also includes encouraging our suppliers to become more active in finding the best technical solutions.
You will have to work closely with the Designer and the Product Development Managers on Swimming suits (swim competition and training), neoprene suits (triathlon, diving), neoprene gloves (diving), Neoprene boots (diving), neoprene shoes (swimming)
Then you will assist the PDMs with all submissions to get Fina or CE approvals
You will report to the R&D Textile Manager.
Responsabilities and duties:
• Creation of the ‘tech pack’ for all products developed by the R&D team
• Chasing samples
• Running fit sessions
• Sending concise comments to factories
• Fitting garments until they are sealed, passing on accurate information to pattern cutters and factories accordingly
• Monitoring sizing pre-production garments
• Releasing a style for production with factories creating detailed QC reports
• Risks assessing products in terms of safety, application of International regulations as well as REACH, CPSIA, PROP65.
• Involved in the development of the packaging and hang tags
• Preparation of technical files and products for submissions to Fina or CE approvals and follow up
• Creation of part numbers, and filling all product details in our Item Master Management
• 3D Creation of all models with our Optitex software from the existing patterns.
Qualification and skills:
Level of studies: BAC + 2
Has previous experience as a Garment Technician of 2 years at least
Excellent communication and computer skills (Microsoft Excel, 3D software, adobe illustrator).
Attention to detail
Good organizational skills, sense of prioritization
Have the ability to work alone as well as in a team
Be able to work under tight deadlines and cope with pressure
Contacter l'annonceur :