Retail Operations ManagerInternational ready-to-wear brand search Retail Operations Manager
Poste : The Assistant Operations Manager is responsible for the following, throurough Thailand
• Store Operations : to lead the operations and the operation team in Thailand, to plan and analyze the department sales, to work together with all supporting functions to maximize revenue and profitability, to implement and improve all procedures or processes, to build and manage the annual budget, to establish targets and KPIs, to report to general management.
• HR : personnel management, recruitment, talent developement, internal communication, HR controlling
• Brand ambassador: to represent the brand, its value and image, toward the team members and the customers.
You will take responsibility as a leader by acting according to the company values and the Global Leadership Expectations.
As a key member of the brand management team, you will be a role model for all colleagues both within and outside of the brand.
The Operations Manager m/f has a business degree or equivalent professional qualification, with a minimum of 6 years of experience as a business unit/profit center manager.
He/she is customer service oriented, knows how to delegate and lead people, to plan and organize and to cope with a hard workload.
The Operations Manager shows the following interpersonal skills: interacting with people, driving and encouraging his/her staff, initiative, motivation, open minded and ready to learn, enthusiasm, great sense of details !
Required skills :
- Excellent English communication skills;
- Supportive management style;
- Good organizational skills;
- Excellent analytical skills;
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
Position based in Bangkok, local contract.
Contacter l'annonceur :